Thursday, October 21, 2010

Images Of Herpes In The Pubic Hair



Looking back, I concluded that I am such in this trip where I sat a very ancient structure, and I started writing, was another, yes, but the feeling is quite similar but I do not think you go or try to do what I set, but I used to analyze the course of my existence in this sector. We feel special, but it is a fact that each one is unique, all go through similar things, high and low, that's life, has been and will remain so.

I'm looking back I have decided from the V Era has come to an end, or at least it makes me feel, the mystery that grieved me was a few years ago what was coming next, because, on a nothing then me revealed.

manner whatsoever as long wandering among the line between this world and the other will continue exploring, creating, dreaming, imagining all the things that are possible to enjoy me. I do not know if the end is near, but a man should not know much about your destination I will have to go, we blindfolded to the exit or to the bottom of a tunnel that is light-years long.

"Once picked up his prized possessions, ceased to be seen, but one thing I remember before desaparesca was watching the sky, someone or something was calling."

0 comments:

Post a Comment