Saturday, October 2, 2010

Swollen Tongue And Then A Fever

'll go!

Day 175: I'm going home!

While we slept, the two opponents to our march on the board is dedicated to campaigning against us through all kinds of tricks in which I am sure included bribery. So when we come before the council, instead of finding two opponents are a couple more, and one abstained. Although most remained yeses, not enough to let us leave home. The reason given by those who had changed their minds was the list of people who have allegedly injured, though not sustained after our clarifications.

We were in this when it appeared nothing more and nothing less than Khalaist, our savior in the case of the vampire tale. And my surprise when I find out who has summoned his brother, one of the council members who support us! (Is doubly surprising when you think that two brothers have as powerful wizards gone to conflicting orders and still keep getting along.) Khalaist, although we have not seen him, has followed our steps forward and when you hear about our situation, spoke with his brother. Between them they have made a positive list, which in truth had not expected it to be so long. In the end, the number of people who have helped (without shades) exceeds what we allegedly injured during our stay. The list has come to return back the scales in our favor, because their arguments are not supported and have finally agreed to let us go home!

The rest of the day were devoted to deciding how to do this so that Robert is right Vampire care of business, so I did not look too (although I was interested) and I went to talk to Khalaist, which has promised to help me make an amulet that can move between the two worlds without too much difficulty. That solves one of the problems that faced me as I made a promise to return every few here to learn the runes, and I also like to visit and Desmi Prast, who also promised to come see. Now that I think I also have to help with teleportation, because if I see Seina I have to be on a continent and if I want to visit Desmi Prast and I have to go to the other. Already talk to him.

Well, the fact is that within three days I'm back at home, and Robert comes back to me. My relationship with this world has not ended, nor think that never ends. What trick, you may have spent all these months trying to leave, but I'm sure when he returns to Earth I miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment